Fell off the wagon

Options
I had a stressfull day today and when I got home from school I had the urge to stuff my mouth with everything in sight. But tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to start fresh. I'm trying not to stress out about it, nothing good will come from it, these things happen.

Replies

• CJM1224
    CJM1224 Posts: 3
    Options
    It happens - but you have the motivation to go back to it tomorrow! A new day will refresh you and you will find the inner strength to keep going! You go!
  • ecrb
    ecrb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon today too. I ate a whole box of peanut butter ritz bits. Then i decided to read through some of the posts and they inspired me to go out and get a little more exercise for the day. While it was just a little walk, it did bump some of my excess calories down. I feel better physically and mentally. If it's not too late for you, maybe go out for a little 20 minute walk. Take your dog with you if you have one. Tomorrow is a new day:smile:
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It is a new day tomorrow. And there is nothing you can do about today. Try to figure out a way to get through your stress so that you won't have those days again.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I hear ya....if you read my post from earlier today...I have been off the wagon for 5 days now!!!!!!! BUT, I woke up today and jumped back on, because I am too important to suffer from all of this extra weight. We can do this!! Tomorrow the sun will rise and you can start new! Good luck hun!
  • TyreeAJ
    TyreeAJ Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't go beating yourself up about it. The good thing is taking note to when you are stressed out. Next time, instead of going straight home, visit some friends. Find something that relaxes you and do that before you eat. That way you won't stress eat. This may sound crazy but I have to talk myself out of things that I know will make me feel guilty. We are all going through this together. Every time you feel like you fail, you're only that much stronger tomorrow!