The Miley Cyrus controversy no one will talk about

Options
rml_16
rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
Granted, I never watch those awards shows so I only caught a glimpse of it this morning on the news, but WHAT THE HECK WAS WITH THAT CAT????

Replies

• dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If only there were SOMETHING about Miley Cyrus that no one would talk about.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I really need a picture to go by.
  • rml_16
    Options
    If only there were SOMETHING about Miley Cyrus that no one would talk about.
    Ha!

But the cat! The cat! I'm going to have serious nightmares.
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    That was hilarious!!! I loved that darn kitten! When it started crying I couldnt stop laughing.

And like they say, even bad is good press. She's making lots of $$$.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    miley7.gif
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Strange for the sake of strange.

I perceive Miley's short hair as unfeminine.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I really need a picture to go by.
    Mileywithcat_zpsb021332b.jpg
  • rml_16
    Options
    That was hilarious!!! I loved that darn kitten! When it started crying I couldnt stop laughing.

And like they say, even bad is good press. She's making lots of $$$.
    I actually think she's pretty darned talented. I don't understand why she feels the need to be shocking. But the cat was just odd beyond words. lol
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited to add that I've now seen a pic :laugh:
    The kitten looks stoned.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I tried searching for this, and I guess I put the wrong terms in the search...

what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen-cat-WbVLRA.jpg
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    One of our news channels here have been using the image of Miley and the lip-syncing cat to photoshop images of their news personalities on.
  • rml_16
    Options
    One of our news channels here have been using the image of Miley and the lip-syncing cat to photoshop images of their news personalities on.
    Awesome.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Awesome.

Yeah, it's pretty funny and creepy all at the same time.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i didn't watch.

thankfully.

but i have zero respect for someone who is obviously just trying to push buttons and pretend to be shocking. at least Lady Gaga actually believes she's making an artistic expression. Cyrus is a spectacle for the sake of being a spectacle.
  • rml_16
    Options
    i didn't watch.

thankfully.

but i have zero respect for someone who is obviously just trying to push buttons and pretend to be shocking. at least Lady Gaga actually believes she's making an artistic expression. Cyrus is a spectacle for the sake of being a spectacle.
    My mother's theory is that Miley is trying to be funny. I can see that. But she's doing it wrong.