Accountability Buddies

Options
I'm going to start back exercising today and I'm looking for friends that will keep me motivated.

Replies

• JaniceCunningham
    JaniceCunningham Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'M your gal. I'm about to do 40 minutes on the wind bike. What exercise are you doing? I have not started my stregthing exercise yet. How would you want us to contact each other? In the morning or at the end of the day? What time is best for you?

Janice C:smile:
  • ErinTreeHugger
    Options
    Hi! Name is Erin and I live in Colorado. I need some accountability buddies too! :smile: It's always easier with someone helping you stay motivated. Feel free to friend me and we can help each other!
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I say definitely in the mornings. I'll be walking and either doing the 30 DS or JM kickboxing fastfix
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability buddies too! I should be waking up at 5 to workout and I would like a friend to help keep me in line. I try to motivate as well!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feeling super motivated and supportive at the moment so feel free to add me and we can help each other out!
  • chantelp0508
    Options
    Where do you live? I like to walk early in the morning
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. Today I start a new half marathon plan. It incorporates the NTC (Nike Training Club app) into it. I'm actually looking forward to it. I have the link if anyone else is interesting in doing it with me.
  • chantelp0508
    Options
    Yeah, what's the NTC?
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    NTC has a variety of options, you can pick: get lean, get toned get strong, and get focused. and each has beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. But the plan I'm following tells me exactly which ones to do which day. This is the link for the training program: http://www.nike.com/runningfeatures/facebook/facebook_web/eventprogram/pdf/en_US/half_finish.pdf
  • mindovermuffins
    Options
    In keeping with the existing theme..I too am looking for somebody to go on this journey with me. It will be a long process so I think somebody in a similar situation (needing to lose 100+ pounds) would be most helpful.

any takers?
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I live in AZ. Did not manage to wake up this morning to workout, killer back pain.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I got you! I know how rough it is to start back with the exercise AND stay motivated. Keep your head up and remember your WHY: WHY are you doing this? Identify that and liet it DRIVE you!
  • chantelp0508
    Options
    Thanks everybody. Today was a bust. I got a wisdom tooth pulled. Going to get up and walk in the morning then work out in the afternoon.
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm currently on week 3 of stronglifts and love accountability partners!! Feel free to add me :)

Brandi ❤️
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. Today was a bust. I got a wisdom tooth pulled. Going to get up and walk in the morning then work out in the afternoon.

That wisdom tooth thing will get you every time!! LOL!:glasses:
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    OMG! I decided the same yesterday too! I would love to do that mutual support thing with ya!
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm planning to alternate between yoga and calisthenics stuff (crunches, lunges, etc etc), and definitely in the morning.
  • crash_aly
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner as well. I am pretty good about getting my workouts in but there are sometimes those days where the excuses start running through your mind and you just need someone to say...No, just go.
    Feel free to add me!
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for others who are willing to support me as well as be held accountable. Add me
  • Defsleeep
    Defsleeep Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use some to. I'm back eating well but working out these days is so hard for me.