40 lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• tinahoodcoulter
    Options
    Add me too. I have 40+ pounds to lose. I also joined flylady.net, an online coach who helps you get yourself and your home on the right track. To "fly" is to "finally love yourself." It's free to join. MFP is helping me lose weight. Flylady is helping me get my life and home in order. MFP has helped me stay on track to lose 13 lbs so far--have 46 to go. Go me!!

Flylady will truly help you change your life all the while helping you learn routines to make your home a blessing to you and yours. Good luck to all!
  • tinahoodcoulter
    Options
    Please add me. I have lost 13 lbs so far. Have 46 to go. You may want to join flylady.net also. It is a free online coach that helps you get yourself and your home in order by establishing routines and taking baby steps. Marla, the flylady, reminds me to move (exercise) every day as part of my morning routine. We didn't gain this weight overnight, and won't get rid of it that way either. Marla, helps me stay on track with "baby steps" to flying--"finally loving yourself." Flylady and MFP make a life changing combination!
  • TheBabyBulldog
    Options
    40 lbs to lose 52310299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools