newbie!!!

Options
hi guys!!! ive signed up months ago but never really did anything bar record weight etc so thought as my weight has stuck for past few months id give it a go on here. a little bit about me! I started on my weight loss journey last december 2012 weighing at 280lb (20 stone) i had enough of being overweight so i joined the gym and started to cut back and eat healthier. I now weigh 218lb (15st 8lb) and id ideally be 180lb but that might take a while. heres me before and now!

3a0044b1-1603-4307-8e98-616761b66956_zps3388b567.jpg

i still have a long way to go but im sure with support on here and also from my family ill get there! xx

Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You look great!! Congrats :)
  • visabsoluta
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing! Congratulations :)
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a huge difference! And you're just starting MFP! You go girl!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey There! Fantastic work! If you're interested in new friends, please feel free to add me! And welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • basia_a
    basia_a Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your doing Great! Stick with it.
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thank you!! do all of you log food intake etc?? currently as im a vegetarian i eat alot of vegetables and grains. my new best friend is quinoa but i dont know wether it is worth trying to calorie count to see if that helps kick start things again???x
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I try to log everything. It's a hassle at times but I like to know what's going in my body and it's so easy to go overboard. It opens your eyes for sure. Even as a vegetarian I think you'd be suprised on certain days.