Healthy Happens Here!- Your new favorite fitness blog!

Options
Hey MFP! So I just started a new fitness blog and I wanted to put it out there in the community for anyone interested in that type of thing. Hope to see some of you there!
fitnessandvodka.wordpress.com

Intro :flowerforyou:

My name is Sarah and this blog is for anyone passionate about fitness, health, and fulfillment! I am recovered from anorexia and hope to inspire others to embrace recovery and find balance with food, exercise, and their relationships with their bodies. I am studying to become a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and also study Abnormal Psychology. I love spreading the knowledge and wisdom I have gained through my experiences, both good and bad.
Follow Healthy Happens Here! for originally designed workouts for ALL levels of fitness, delicious and healthy recipes, and inspiration & motivation! Becoming your best self is a journey, not a destination, and one that should be enjoyed to the fullest. You are worth it!

Replies

• cajun_qt
    Options
    Hi!!!!

I don't think it's good to make a gen-pop blog from the point of view of ED recovery, because too many people don't understand the guilt, shame, triggers and emotions behind it.

Good luck though!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Really not sure what that even means but thanks for the well wishes! Check out the blog to understand what it's actually about.
  • cajun_qt
    Options
    IT MEANS you dont want to mix in recovering ED people with people who dont understand food issues because they have never had them.