5 Random Qs

Options

Replies

• Micbou1
    Micbou1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Freezing and windy!

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Adidas cotton gympants.

Favorite color(s)? Green

Your current favorite snack? Chapman's chocolate frozen yogourt

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)?
    My Shih tzu. She is so friendly and a great family pet!
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? I'm in NYC and it's freaking cold! The biting wind is the worst :(

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? I'm back in my skinny jeans... yay!!!

Favorite color(s)? Black and blue.

Your current favorite snack? Mini Coffee Almond Haagen Dazs bar.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? I've always had pets and it's hard to pick faves but it would probably be Nemo because I got him when I was older and therefore remember everything about him. Don't know how cool a neurotic Yorkie is but I adore him nonetheless. As my husband likes to complain he's spoiled rotten and rules the roost. Sleeps in the bed with us (that was a battle with the hubby but he finally gave in) and greets me with kisses everyday!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are?
    --Cold and snowing, boo

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?
    --My brand new underpants!

Favorite color(s)?
    Whatever color the beer in my glass is.

Your current favorite snack?
    --Beer

--My Newfie Bentley (see ticker)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,115 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? COLD! it's in the teens and 20s here

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? New panties I just bought. (they're super cute, and I never splurge on them, but I did this time!)

Favorite color(s)? Purple

Your current favorite snack? Try to avoid snacking...but pretzels are awesome.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Alaskan Malamute/Wolf Mix..he was one of the best dogs ever!
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Colder than a witches tit in a brass bra

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?The Flash T-Shirt

Favorite color(s)?Powder Blue

Your current favorite snack?Ice Cream

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Siberian Husky named Blade. He was White Fangs brother.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold and snowing

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Jeans

Favorite color(s)? Black and purple

Your current favorite snack? Protein bars, Greek yogurt and fruit (healthy), potato chips (non-healthy)

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My English Bulldog, Hulk, he is a big suck and an awesome dog, just love him to bits
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? About 34F (St Louis, MO)

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? A ruffled red tank

Favorite color(s)? Gray/Silver

Your current favorite snack? Honeycrisp apples, cucumbers, Nature Valley 80 Calorie Granola Thins

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Molly, my teacup poodle. She'll be 14 this year, and still acts and looks like a puppy. Love my little Baby Bear.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

Chaps top - mostly black with the top 1/4 or so trimmed with shiney autumn colors (gold, orange, brown)

The cat I had growing up was awesome. Her name was Sneakers, she was a black/gray/brown tiger with white feet. She was indoor/outdoor both in lifestyle and in personality - in the house she was very reserved and sweet, outside she'd kill all the rodents and bring them home and kick any intruders butt, even had a couple scars to prove it. She treated me like I was her kitten - if I was sad or sick she wouldn't leave my side. And she lived for about 18 years. Quite a gal!

Sneakers sounds awesome!!

I also like the Chaps line of stuff, I found a cobalt blue wrap dress for $19 that was originally $100 and wore it for my recent wedding! hehe
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold...it snowed all weekend and is just moving out today

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? tailored suite

Favorite color(s)? blue

Your current favorite snack? trail mix

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? my deceased dog Bailey...best dog and friend ever...my current dog doesn't even come close
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    -Ridiculously cold with snow

-size 6 pants

Favorite color(s)?
    -blue

-Twinkie

-My current dog, Mojo, who is a purebred German Shepherd. I also have a baby Sulcata tortoise who will live longer than people who aren't born yet.
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Icy, windy, white and cold. -7 celcius (about 19F) in Québec, Canada

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? The top I have on my picture!

Favorite color(s)? Black... 3/4 of my wardrobe is...

Your current favorite snack? Granny Smith Apple! Or rasberries but we are a little out of season :)

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? The pincsher my parent have! Her name is Shelby!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I notice a lot of people mention not being snackers. I'm really not either. But if I need something in between meals it is usually string cheese or a boiled egg...sometimes a Clif Z bar (130-ish cal like a cross between a fig newton and chocolate cookie)

I am glad people are enjoying this random Q's thing. I think it's fun to see others' answers!
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold & Clear, was 20-Degrees @ 8:00 am

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Just the way everything is fitting, not one thing in particular

Favorite color(s)? Blue of all shades, Brown, & Purple of all shades

Your current favorite snack? Not a snacker, but when I do snack a piece of whole wheat toast w/a little margarine

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? when I was late high school, early college I had a black & white guinea pig I named Ms. Piggy, she's hear me come home and SQUEAL as loud of she could until I got her out of her cage to play with her; she loved to play hide & seek (weird I know, I'd hide behind a chair and she'd come looking for me), she had all of the attitude of Ms. Piggy the muppet, still miss her to this day
  • MandysChange
    MandysChange Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? 38 degrees and sunny but cold.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Black yoga pants

Favorite color(s)? Pink, Blue, Green.

Your current favorite snack? Kale chips this week.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? A rescue kitty named Ellie. She does the silliest things.
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cloudy, Cold and Windy

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Cobalt Blue Long Sleeve T-shirt

Favorite color(s)? Blue, Red, Green, Orange.. I kinda like them all! :)

Your current favorite snack? String Cheese Stick

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Growing up we had a pretty cool chocolate lab named Hershey and an awwesome black & white cat named Sara.. I dont have any pets currently.
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold and rainy here in East Texas

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Breast Cancer awareness shirt that has "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" on the back of it.

Favorite color(s)? Yellow and Green

Your current favorite snack? Jack Links Sweet N Hot Beef Jerky

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? We had a Chinese Water Dragon that passed away a few years ago.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Sunny, but cold :)

a black thin jacket with lace in the back

Favorite color(s)?
    brown and green

rice waffles with something on top (Nutella, banana curd, pb&j)

They were all cool, so I will describe my current pet. He's a cream-colored hamster named Watson. He's currently running in his hamster wheel, jumps out, climbs the digging box, climbs out, runs back to the wheel.
  • POTELoewee
    POTELoewee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? It is super cold!! 28 degrees but sunny. Welcome to Wisconsin! Ugh not looking forward to winter.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? I have a favorite pair of skinny jeans that are so comfortable, look great and fit just right.

Favorite color(s)? I like the darker colors - dark blue, purple, emerald, black, red

Your current favorite snack? My go to snack is almonds but string cheese is a close second.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? The best pet I ever had was a dog - collie, irish setter golden retriever mix - Maggie. Super smart and sweet. she had the colors and type of hair of the collie and irish setter. Very girly... no mud puddles that that chic. Raining? no way was she going to get her pretty coat wet. :) She was around 60 lbs and very fit. She thought she was human in so many ways. I got her my last semester of college and she was my partner in crime; my baby. She went everywhere with me; me and my shadow. We were truly inseparable. in fact when I introduced my parents to my soon to be husband, my dad told my future husband that he must know maggie and I were a packaged deal. If he wants to marry me, the dog is part of the deal and he had to win maggie over too. :) I worked with her lots and she was obedient trained. I rarely had to have her on a leash, followed commands to a "T" and super kind and gentle with kids. I had her for almost 18 years. She was with me through all the important times of my life - graduating college, moving out on my own, my first job, first serious break up, finding the love of my life, engagement, married, first house, kids, etc. When I got married there was a bit of a disagreement on who was going to be sleeping in the bed. Thankfully we all came to an agreement. ;) She died about 4 years ago. Tough loss on me. I am a huge animal lover and will always have dogs, but know there will never be another one like her.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? -9 cold and windy

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? New VS Pink top

Favorite color(s)? pink, black

Your current favorite snack? Kitkat

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? My lizard Charlie
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    weather chuffing freezing
    clothes skinny jeans
    colour sunshine yellow
    snack options indulgence hot choc
    best pet: my beautiful red setter Holly