ONEDERLAND!!

Options
2»

Replies

• DMRN0125
    Options
    I can't wait for One-derland! How much have you lost so far? What's your ultimate goal?

I have lost about 61lbs since the beginning of the year and my ultimate goal is around 125. I'm not sure where I will end up but I have a feeling it will be around there.
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Your change of perspective is so inspiring!!! Hope you don't mind I shared on my twitter @thecarbmonster I'm rooting for you all the way :D
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    So very happy for you! I can hear your confidence and strength in your post. Believing in yourself is so important! Once you got that nothing can stop you. Congrats on your progress. Pictures say a thousand words, and you have worked hard and deserve the results. Keep us updated!
  • OnMyWay2Goal
    Options
    congrats!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great accomplishment so far, you have done great!! I can whole heartedly agree that sometimes forums and pictures can be used for added inspiration but the DRIVE to do it has to come from within yourself.

Great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!