Day one - Goal = OMG Gone

Options
2»

Replies

• gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Your exercise routine might be too much of a good thing. Six days of high intensity training a week might be more than your body can adequately recover from. Another clue is you "feel like crap all the time" Something you might want to research is cortisol, and the impact of elevated cortisol on the body composition.

About six weeks ago I reduced my daily exercise routine and migrated to program called body by science. I do a BBS routine once per week and a peak 8 on the elliptical or sprints once a week. I do some other physical activities that aren't as quite demanding but enjoyable- martial arts for example. The short term results has been I have more energy, I don't crave ( and eat) jumk food nearly as much, and my body composition seems to be slowly improving. It's kind of the opposite response then you would expect.

ETA- you need more protein than your post indicates you're getting. 150 grams is the minimum I shoot for. Does nutribullet have a recipe for a meat smoothie?