Does anyone know how to get rid of a weird belly?

I have a weight indent in my belly.. it's right in the middle, and that's the only thing i'm really hating about myself.
when I wear semi tight shirts.. I feel like that's all I see (other people might not notice..) I hate it.
It's my lower tummy.. and to me it looks like a butt..It's so lame. I need to lose it before Otakon (in Aug)
Anyone know some ways to lose it?
I already work out 35 mintues with ab work outs included, I eat fairly well.
Just really tired of putting in so much effort to see no results.
Help?

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    I'm sorry, but...What in the hell are you talking about?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Could you post pictures? Have no clue what you are talking about.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    She's talking about the seam down the middle that we get when we have belly fat. It's perfectly normal. Losing more fat will reduce it.

ETA: I think it was the show Scrubs that called it the "front butt." It's really noticeable on extremely overweight people but it exists on smaller tummies, too.
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Um....this is new! What is a weight indent....is that a special type of indent?
  • Have a kid with some ****ty genes that make it so you get stretch marks and loose, wrinkly skin.

That'll help hide it.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    You cannot spot reduce. Just work to get in a calorie deficit, eat the kinds of foods your body processes well, get some light cardio in, lift heavy things, and stop sweating the small stuff. You said it yourself, nobody else can see it. Use your rational mind to properly appraise your current condition and set reasonable goals.
  • In all seriousness, though, just keep eating well, working your core and doing cardio. It could be the way you're built, however losing fat and strengthening your muscles will help. Oh, and I'm sure it isn't as horrendous as you think it is. I know my perspective of myself is waaayyyy off from others.