Christmas and Healthy Eating?

Options
Hello everyone,

Christmas is coming up and that means lots and lots of food. Is it okay t go lose for a day (Christmas Day) and eat anything?
Will it affect you that much? What's your plans for Christmas Day and Eating?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Check out all the "how to eat at Thanksgiving" threads and change the advice to Christmas.
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Can't we get through Thanksgiving first. Poor Thanksgiving is always over shadowed by Christmas.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Can't we get through Thanksgiving first. Poor Thanksgiving is always over shadowed by Christmas.

i blame the media we've already got xmas commercials some radio stations are already playing xmas music
  • MarieMarieMarie123
    Options
    I live in New Zealand and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Unfortunately
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm not overly concerned.. I eat paleo so most of the actual meals are a-ok with me (roast meat & veg? yes plz). I'll just skip the breadrolls and the Jatz & dip.

I'd say.. don't eat so much that you feel sick. Also if you're a member of a 24/7 gym, they will be completely empty on christmas day & boxing day. I went last year and it was actually really good.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    If you're meeting a 500/day deficit every day but eat 3500 calories over target on Xmas, you'll gain.. nothing that week.

Enjoy.