SL 5x5 app

Options
I heard there is a SL 5x5 app but I can't seem to find it. I am not sure if it isn't on the Android market or what. Are there any other apps you like to use to log your workouts? Something that doesn't take forever to navigate and is easy to use.

Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    there is a SL app for ios and android....just search stronglifts in your app store....what kind of phone do you have?
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I have an android and I checked google play and it didn't come up. I will search again.
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    dont think there is one for androids... yet.. but looks like one is / will be on the way.. yay..
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Also, while I love MFP for logging calories and cardio stuff, I highly recommend Fitocracy for weight based exercises.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't think there is one right now, but he's working on it. I use FitNotes to track my workout. It has a list of exercises or you can add your own to create workouts. It's really easy to track your sets/reps at the gym.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I'm using WorkIt at the moment.
  • halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-app-android/

You have to give your email to get it, but his spam is sometimes interesting, so worth it I think.

I think i used biglifts to track it before the official stronglifts app came out, I haven't tried the new app as I am on ALL PRO now.

Mike