Small victory... 15kg/33lbs down!

Options
I went to see my doctor today to get my daughter checked over. While I was there my Dr asked to weigh me... well the shock on my face when she said my total weight loss is now 15kgs. I still have a long way to go, but I feel a serious sense of accomplishment now to hear it from my doctor.

My main reason for posting this is actually for all of you who are just starting or are struggling. Honestly, you can do it... I have had so many times when I felt like giving up. Infact, there were times I did for a week or two. But you know what? I realised within myself that You are the only thing stopping you. Please, dont give up on yourself... you are worth it, you can do it and you will if you give yourself a chance. Be realistic... set goals and a timeline you can stick to. I promise you that the feeling you have when you reach that little goal (say 5kgs/5lbs)... its amazing. Commit to it today, because you will wish you had started today in a years time... you CAN DO IT!

Congrats to everyone making that effort to better themselves. You are lapping everyone still on the couch.

Replies

• sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    You are rad! Great progress! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: