Bringing sexy back

Options
Well, maybe by the summertime I will be bringing sexy back lol. I have not really considered myself a success story entirely yet, because I have work to do still, but I am getting there. I just wanted to share some neat milestone pictures :)

My first progress photo, March 2013 - July 2013
1ccd67db-b6d0-4261-934e-ea0325897057.jpg
This one was only 3 weeks apart. (taken a few weeks ago)
b8950fcb-5bb1-4d90-b137-0667b26e92e6-1.jpg
The pictures on the right are from tonight :)
a17d46fd-3b0e-4e5a-bb67-6fd56a069d02.jpg
I dont see a lot of change between july and now unless I put them side by side
2013-11-25_203829-1.jpg

Replies

• Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I can only see the top one that has the 3 side by side ones.... the 2 below that dont say "this photo has been deleted"?

ETA: HA! I fixed it :D accomplished.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I can see them. Amazing progress!!
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you're bringing sexy back fer sure! well done, huge differences between photos and you look stoked, good on you :)
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! What was your workout routine for the belly? I'm having a tough time getting mine to shrink like I want it too.
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you have an excellent figure! I'd kill for your torso shape. Great job dear!
  • BuhBye2TheFat
    Options
    You look fantastic girl! Kudos
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    great progress, way to go!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. I love your close up of your arm. I find it interesting that it looks like your forearm got bigger but wow does it look so much better. It is amazing how adding some muscle really changed the look of your arms. I hope the same happens for me as I progress. You are definety a success. Look forward to seeing your continued success.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Don't kid yourself - you're already sexy so there's nothing to bring back. :wink:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. You are definelty doing it right!! Very nice transformation!!
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Options
    awesome progress! What was your workout routine for the belly? I'm having a tough time getting mine to shrink like I want it too.

My belly shrank away to nothing as soon as I started eating clean. I totally get the concept behind IIFYM, but for the most part, I still stick to a very strict eating plan. No bad fats, no bad carbs, only healthy fats in, only complex carbs in, protein about 100g, lots of water, you know. My belly is always the first place I lose though, and my thighs are the last. grrr lol
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Great work OP
  • onmyown326
    Options
    Awesome progress. You are definelty doing it right!! Very nice transformation!!

I agree!
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Options
    thanks everyone. I recently started strength training and lifting and I havent lost weight on the scale since then, but im told that I should see visible differences even though the scale wont budge. I hope to see them soon, I certainly am sore lol.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    very sexy
  • ashleyliebenthal
    Options
    Very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!