Looking for friends :)

Options
Hi, my names Lucy. I joined here over a year ago, but fell off after a few months when I met my boyfriend.
I (well, we both) got a little too comfortable in the relationship and I've gained 15 kilos. Now I'm back and we are both highly motivated to get back into shape.
I suffer from digestive issues and found they improved when I was fitter, and I also quit smoking two months ago and am enjoying feeling healthier from that, so feel now is the time to get back on track.
Would love some friends on here, for accountability, advice, and motivation - and of course I'm willing to return the favor!

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Replies

• Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back!
    I guess my first question would be what do you mean by "fitter"? Are you a runner? Lifter? Dancer? Do you plan to be? If running or lifting, then I am happy to be a motivator! Actually, I'm happy to be a motivator no matter what, but I'm passably knowledgeable in those domains.
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • nataliecarter2
    nataliecarter2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always looking for good support! Feel free to add me ????
  • AngieMFitness
    Options
    Anyone who needs a friend, feel free to add me :) I accept all
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I need some friends for motivation :)! Feel free to add me!! x
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I need some more motivation. I've gained back all the pounds I lost previously. Currently 13 lbs heavy and 5-6% higher body fat than a year ago. I'm ready to start cracking down hard on my diet and exercise. I too have many digestive issues (food allergies). My food diary therefore is missing many of the normal key elements, but I make it work for me usually.

Feel free to add me Lucy...or anyone else!
  • Feel free to add me :)