Eating two quest bars a day...slightly obsessed...

On average, I eat two quest bars a day (sometimes only one) Does anyone else do this? It's an expensive habit but I love them. My body is used to eating a lot of fiber so it doesn't bother me...is there anything about this habit I should be concerned about? Besides me wallet growing lighter and lighter?

Replies

• lattarulol
    lattarulol Posts: 123 Member
    I am right with you. I don't mind waking up at five am because I know I get to eat one. To make it easier on my wallet I started trying to make my own. Basic recipe on sweetcheetah.com. Some variations have been successful, others not so much.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I eat anywhere from 1-3 a day as well and love every minute of it :P
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I once ate a whole box of fiber one bars, but that's cause they taste like a glorified candy bar and I just cant have candy bars in my home.
  • bump
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I totally relate to that. Although in my case I'm more into the Atkins or Pure Protein soft baked bars lately... which is not as 'good'. But heck, as long as it fits in my calories.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I often eat one or two per day. Yum!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    I eat 1-3 Quest Bars per day, I would say Im slightly obsessed. :love: I love them, they are SOOOOO GOOOOD!!! As long as it fits your calories then its fine, snack on.
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    I usually eat about 2 Zone Bars a day. 3 - if i have exercised enough! They are awesome - like chocolate candy bars - but supposedly good(?) for you!! Awright - thats why i eat them!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    My only concern would be the wallet. Lol. I just had a discussion with my husband about cutting back on them due to the price.
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Ditto with above comments. I love Quest bars. Unfortunately, I love them too much and eating 2 - 3 per day adds some major calories so I have had to forego the bar. They are good though.
  • love2read1220
    love2read1220 Posts: 26 Member
    Where are you getting them? I can only find them at GNC.
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Oh thank goodness. It's not just me. I love the double chocolate chunk!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Mmm! Coconut Cashew!!! I stick with one, just because of the cost, but I could easily eat two...or three.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

I order them by the box from Amazon, personally.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    WOW that's an expensive habit
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member

The Vitamin Shoppe has them for significantly less than GNC. I pay around $25/box.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Personally I prefer the taste of Cliff Builders and Muscle Milk bars.
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Yeah - two per day. I get them discounted by the box at Vitamin Shoppe. They're my AM and PM snack, usually.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    LOL. I thought I wrote this!! THIS IS SO ME!!
    Id rather eat them than make a meal for myself. Quick, easy and yummy!!:bigsmile:
  • I heard the qwest bars are the best bars, and I want to try one. But, I don't want to buy a whole box, so I guess I will have to find the local GNC and head over there for a tiral taste test!

I float between the KIND bars and the Power Crunch bars...my candy w/o eating candy... yummy!!!