Wii excercise

Options
I currently have Wii Fit Plus and I like it. But I am looking for something a little more intense. What are some good wii excercise 'games'???

Replies

• mom1370horses
    Options
    I dont have wii fitness, but I do have Just Dance and it is fun and different to do
  • jenn2220
    jenn2220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Outdoor Adventure it's a good workout with a lot of different activites to pick from so you can do something new everyday.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I think my step son just bought me the 10 min solutions knock out. I'll let you know on Monday if he did and how I like it.

I got EA Personal training and I like that one a lot. Every day is a diffrent mix of workouts. I started with that and youll see a change pretty fast. I started on med intensity now I'm on hard.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    EA Active is another good one
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I got Just Dance and LOVE it :)
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure the name of the game but there is a boxing one that does a good job of getting the heart rate up if you don't mind moving around and throwing silly looking punches with a controller :P
  • KristenY18
    Options
    I just bought Biggest Loser for the Wii. I picked Jillan as my trainer and picked the lowest intensity all body workout. Needless to say, I was very sore the next day. Its not fun...thats for sure! Its definetly a work out though :) It also gives you a calorie counter and guidelines to get to your goal .:wink: Good Luck
  • wisbadgers
    Options
    I'm sure mine is not what youre looking for but I work out insane playing Punch-Out, the revamp of the old Super NES Mike Tyson's Punch Out.
    Ask Jenn, I'm a pool of sweat trying to get through the minor circuit :)

Good luck!!!