Weekly goals and introduction!

Options
This I my first time doing goals and I would love the motivation and support and woukd love to.gove it back, so feel free.to add me if you like:) Im 22, married, and have a 2 year old daughter. I am 5'9" 220 pounds. GW 150-160. I want to lose weight to have a baby, and want to get healthy and fot for myself, family and future pregnancy. We plan to try to get pregnant in June and July, and my goal weight for that is at least 180. Ive got a bit of work to do hit I think I can do it!
Anyways, Do any of you have goals? What are they?
My goals for the week are: »No soda(I have like two drinks a day as of lately lol, but I want to cut it) »Spin once in the morning »Burn 350+ calories a day, one workout must come from Fitness Evolved! »No junk food-with the exeption of thanksgiving » Log everything, includng Thanksgiving to see how much id weigh if I ate like that everyday - I will be splurging! »Burn at least 500 calories on Thanksgiving »Drink at least 80 ounces of water a day ! »Spin with my hand weights while doing arm workouts »AB workouts! 50 crunches, planks-as long as I can- 3 times a day, 50 push-ups/girl, 50 wall push ups, leg lifts-as long as I can. Everyday