MFP is saying I havne't logged in for over a week!

Options
I have logged in everyday this week (except Sat/Sun) to record both food and exercise. I just received and email from MFP saying that I haven't logged in for over a week and that research shows you are more successful if you keep track. I know! That is why I have everyday this week. Am I messing it up b/c I didn't record anything over the weekend?

Replies

• Allie_Dreams
    Options
    I don't know. I would try logging in on the week end also.
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    Are you logging on a smartphone app or your computer? One day I only logged my food through the iPhone app and the number of days I logged in started over.
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Are you hitting the "complete this day" (or whatever it says) button at the bottom of the page? The diary will keep your food logged in there automatically but I think if you don't click that button, even if you have food listed, it sees it as you haven't logged in.
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This happens to my friend too!
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Make sure your computer or you are logging you out. I noticed on my husband's laptop, I never had to sign in, but on mine I do. Make sure your are physically logging yourself in at least once a day.

I have been at this over a 100 days, but I just figured out the log in thing about 25 days ago.

L