Joys of Christmas

Options
:wink: Hi the festive season is not too far away now. How are you all preparing for it. Last year I gained 2 pounds which is good for me over this break, since in the past I use to put more on. Last year I logged every single day even when I went over which I think also helped me as well. Just wanted to know other people ideas:smile:

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I will enjoy it. I will indulge in several cookies. I will exercise and eat in moderation.
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I will enjoy it. I will indulge in several cookies. I will exercise and eat in moderation.

^this^

but I will be prepping/cooking dinner then I have all the things to get delivered and then on
    christmas morning I/we walk to my brothers to see my nephew
    boxing day I will be getting up at about 6am to go to the next sale..........yeah I know I am a sad person.......lol

I'm sure you will enjoy whatever you will do and after it is all over we start again and get the weight back off again

V xxx
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I won't hold back (but will continue to log) on the evening of my office Christmas party (so. much. food.), all day Christmas Eve and all day Christmas Day. The rest of the holiday season will be the same as any other time of year. I got through last Christmas doing that and actually lost 11lbs over the month of December (I also had a lot to lose at that time).
  • missbirrell
    Options
    - Tracking
    - More protein, fewer carbs
    - Not as much chocolate

This year I have discovered I like mince pies for the first time ever, so they'll be a huge temptation! I also tend to drink a lot of alcohol at Christmas, with fruit ciders and sweet wines being my favourite. I'm still going to allow myself alcohol because I've hardly had any all year, but I might try and switch it out for spirits..