Someone helpful !!

Options
Everyone on here has been very helpful through this journey !! Thank you all !! I am still a new-be at this whole thing. I would really like if someone could take a look at my food diary for me. First of all, I don't feel comfortable opening it to the public. Secondly, I know I am not eating enough calories. I would really like some snack/meal tips. I am worried that by not eating enough is making this more difficult to lose the lbs !!! Anyone willing to become a friend and take a peek ??? I'd really appreciate friendly advice !! :)

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Your diary is not yet open. You will need to reset it. Welcome to MFP, I joined about a year ago and was overwhelmed at first.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. Also my diary is open I eat a lot during the day. Lots of small meal/snack ideas.... :)
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. Also my diary is open I eat a lot during the day. Lots of small meal/snack ideas.... :)

You eat like a hobbit. I like that.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. Happy to offer any tips and positive support.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, you can look at it for ideas (always eat my calories, and if I'm not hungry, I just carry them over to the next day) ... I eat minimally processed food (full fat dairy and meat included) ... though, I have to warn you, there is at least one weekend a month, where an entire bottle of wine is consumed in one sitting without shame ...
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    sent friend:flowerforyou: request