BOOBS

Options

Replies

• anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Where do I sign up for boob pics? I need them for comparison purposes of course...to see if they are as hypnotic as mine. The things we could do with hypnobewbs!

That makes perfect sense! Sending boob pics now.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Where do I sign up for boob pics? I need them for comparison purposes of course...to see if they are as hypnotic as mine. The things we could do with hypnobewbs!

<
    Just for you my dear

You got me beat! You could be the hypnobewb leader!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    The correct syntax is "for science." Everything here is for science.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

<
    Just for you my dear

Nah, too much attention for my taste. Someone else can be the leader. :)
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Heard boobs....I haz sad. No pics :sad:
    I nozzz disappoint
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

<
    Just for you my dear

I would love to lead this fight, but someone needs to PM back my boob pics so I can post them. I don't have any on this computer. :ohwell:
  • fitnessbyme1978
    Options
    Hmmm.... Boobs...
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

<
    Just for you my dear

I would love to lead this fight, but someone needs to PM back my boob pics so I can post them. I don't have any on this computer. :ohwell:

You two fight it out. I withdraw. LOl
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    yes, boobs are the usual topic for me as well. natural of course
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed that this thread is about boobs and there is a lack of *kitten* material being posted.
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Watch out im a be your next message! :p
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Ta ta's are ta ta's .... no matter the size! Big or small.... seems everyone [well maybe not everyone] wants to see them ....at the very least! :laugh:
  • fitnessbyme1978
    Options
    Naaaaaa.. I wanna see a nice round butt in a thong. :-)
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Watch out im a be your next message! :p

Um, since we are in a boob thread.... mind sending me a pic of your boobs... you know... for weight loss purposes :flowerforyou:
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    inb4 the lock
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

<
    Just for you my dear

You two fight it out. I withdraw. LOl

No fights here....mine get me too distracted. She's total leader material :flowerforyou:
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    Naaaaaa.. I wanna see a nice round butt in a thong. :-)

Awe..sweetie...are you lost? You didn't stop and ask for directions did you? We're all about the boobies here.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed that this thread is about boobs and there is a lack of *kitten* material being posted.
    You know I would, but mine tend to get me in a world of trouble around these parts.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    link didn't work :(
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You know I would, but mine tend to get me in a world of trouble around these parts.
    +1