What was your dinner tonight - Nov 26 2013

Options
12 oz. Coho Salmon baked with Jack Daniel No. 7 mustard and ground pepper on top
1/4 of a large acorn squash baked . No butter or salt. It was good!
1 cup of roasted brussel sprouts with olive oil, black ground pepper and a bit of kosher salt
1/2 cup of white rice (did not have brown rice in the house when we thought we did)
2 slices of nine grain bread, the second one with a tsp honey
I am still hundreds of calories below my goal.

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I had a bacon cheese burger, a baked potato with sour cream & roasted brussel sprouts (love brussel sprouts!)

I still have about 400 calories to go, so I may just have dessert later :bigsmile: I'm full right now!
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5.5 oz. baked tilapia
    65 g black beans
    84 g steamed broccoli, carrots, cauliflower
    1/4 avocado
    big honking multi veggie tossed salad
    1 TBS. Newman's Own light Honey Mustard Dressing
    water
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    6 oz roast
    100g potatoes
    100g cabbage

I only wish I had hundreds of calories left.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Extremely yummy butternut squash and cauliflower recipe (http://delicioustv.com/2007/04/roasted-cauliflower-and-butternut-squash/ just slightly modified) along with a serving of cannellini/white beans stirred in. This was actually my fourth meal of this, and I'm disappointed the leftovers are gone!
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    I had half chicken breast bone in
    huge garden salad
    and 7 pieces olivieri ravioli
    3tbls alfredo

I was satisfied
    speed walk for 45 min after dinner

may just have a piece of chocolate!!!

I started this journey Nov 1st and am down 10 pounds as of this morning! It feels great!!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    medium Chick Fil A chicken tortilla soup and a 4 count grilled chicken nugget. MMMMMMM SPICY
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    leftover garlic shrimp, mixed greens/spinach, cucumber slices and 1/2 piece of coconut crustless pie

I had thin crust pineapple & onion pizza for lunch so my dinner was light-ish
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    8 oz of brown sugar ham and a cup of peas, with water
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    I had a huge lunch -- well, actually I had a very moderate lunch of black bean soup and greek salad, topped off by a 500-calorie (!!) "signature hot chocolate" at Panera -- so I wasn't very hungry when dinner time rolled around. I had sprouted lentils with lots of fresh herbs (sage, mint, parsley) and sliced radishes, dressed with tarragon white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and a slice of sourdough bread with butter. Very tasty.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    chicken-broccoli-brussel spruts- (lettuce tomatoe onion -6 croutons) salad-green tea-: did some weights:smile: