Boo-Boo

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt4tbq6h6z1r4rp8to1_r1_500.jpeg

Be careful around all those sharp things! Look what happened last time!!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Really honey, it's just a boo-boo. Stop making a big deal out of it. Bit of a momma's boy aren't you?

Just incredibly bored at work!

The "airbrushed thumb" comment made me laugh. This thread was worth the self-ridicule.

FatHuMan1 sees women flocking to kiss a cut on Scott's thumb, wishes he had cut himself, first... :tongue:

You got me. I am considering a double amputation as a means of improving my social life.

Start a thread asking what two things you should have amputated.

Do you really think I'll get sincere answers?
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Really honey, it's just a boo-boo. Stop making a big deal out of it. Bit of a momma's boy aren't you?

The "airbrushed thumb" comment made me laugh. This thread was worth the self-ridicule.

FatHuMan1 sees women flocking to kiss a cut on Scott's thumb, wishes he had cut himself, first... :tongue:

You got me. I am considering a double amputation as a means of improving my social life.

MFP has the most supportive forums on the internet. :flowerforyou:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    ouch, get into the whiskey, takes all your pain away.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    How am I just now seeing this!? :laugh:
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

That's true. Which forum should I post in though? Motivation and support? Or weight loss?
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Awwww...

0465ae9a8dcfd858b915c4e04e0f1583.jpg

Better?

Very Cute!!
  • parys1
    Options

That's true. Which forum should I post in though? Motivation and support? Or weight loss?

That depends on what you want. Opinions on what to remove, or support with your decision. Personally, I'd go with weight loss. There may be some way to segue into recipes...
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

That depends on what you want. Opinions on what to remove, or support with your decision. Personally, I'd go with weight loss. There may be some way to segue into recipes...

The secret's in the sauce!
  • metaphoria
    Options
    tumblr_lt4tbq6h6z1r4rp8to1_r1_500.jpeg

Uh yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You may want to lay low for a while.
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

Which will make me as popular, smart, and handsome as Scott? And what kind of sauce?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Has gangrene set in yet?
  • parys1
    Options

Which will make me as popular, smart, and handsome as Scott? And what kind of sauce?
    Hmm, I don't know Scott. You can hedge your bets and go with sweet and sour.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Has gangrene set in yet?

We'll never know.
    Scott will just photoshop it out.
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

Scott is the OP. Focus FFS! That's not very supportive of you :angry:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Just rub some dirt on it.
  • parys1
    Options

I'm on the anti-MFP squad. Tough love, if you will. But, for Scott's sake: Avoid knives in the future!

PS: Thank you for killing the super-incredible quote thread.
  • FatHuMan1
    Options

I'm on the anti-MFP squad. Tough love, if you will. But, for Scott's sake: Avoid knives in the future!

PS: Thank you for killing the super-incredible quote thread.

It's people like you that make life so hard on people like me and Scott. And avoidance is not the way to solve your problems.

Also, sarcasm or serious?
  • parys1
    Options

It's people like you that make life so hard on people like me and Scott. And avoidance is not the way to solve your problems.

Also, sarcasm or serious?

I made some wonderful suggestions for seeking advice and saucy accompaniments. I am trying to make your lives easier.

srs.
  • metaphoria
    Options
    FTR, my sauce comment was a movie quote referring to cannibalism. Sheesh.