Needing low carb friends starting day after Thanksgiving

Options
Low carbs work best for me. I am 20 lbs overweight and plan to lose 10 by Christmas with exercise and low carb diet. I would love to have some buddies for encouragement, guidance, and accountability!

Let's help each other:happy:

Replies

• janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I also do low carb...feel free to add me!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Low carbs work best for me. I am 20 lbs overweight and plan to lose 10 by Christmas with exercise and low carb diet. I would love to have some buddies for encouragement, guidance, and accountability!

Let's help each other:happy:

Personally I'd shoot for a more realistic goal for 1 month than 10lbs. Unless you only care about scale weight and will be happy you lost some water and glycogen, then by all means go for it
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I do low carb, so add me if you like, but I'm also doing >3000 calories a day, so not sure it'd be much help to you.
  • ashleynratliff
    Options
    I do low carb. Feel free to check out my diary. I just started this week as I was losing pounds and inches but actually gaining body fat. My trainer says this will help. I also do cardio/strength training. I aim for about 1500 to 1700 daily.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love low carb, but I'm having a hard time getting back on my low carb sense coming back from holiday, so I need all the friends I can get right now. I'm back on it today, hoping to hit ketosis by the weekend!
  • Nicole9187
    Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb as well, feel free to add!
  • FitnessMeagan1105
    FitnessMeagan1105 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a low carb diet for a few months and have lost 18.5 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.