Calling all UK losers!

Options
Hey, comment if you're in the UK and have a goal to lose weight, would love to add you all so that we can support each other :)

I'm Lucy, I'm 21 and I live in Chester, Cheshire. Nice to meet you :)

Replies

• Slim_strategy
    Options
    :D I'm Athene, I live in Oxford, already lost 35lbs but want to lose another 15-20lbs :)
  • franniwinkle
    Options
    Hey! I really need some motivation. I weigh 10st 10lbs (150lbs) and I'm trying to get down to the weight I was about two years ago, 9st 4lbs (ish). I have tried a million times to diet, or eat healthy and exercise, and I literally lose motivation in a day or so after starting and I'm so angry with myself! :(

My trouble is I make excuses to not do it - and I find it difficult to make permanent changes that stick.

Really hoping I get it right soon and start losing the weight!
  • balletpolegirl
    balletpolegirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Elly, living in Herefordshire, 29 years old. Currently 12st4, want to get down to 10st.
    I'm 30 in February so feeling a bit sensitive about my age at the moment - I want to be a fit 30yr old!

Lucy, you look like Kate Winslet in your picture!
  • franniwinkle
    Options
    I thought she looked like Kate Winslet, too! :) Good luck with your journey x
  • KatieLouiseIzzard
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katie, Living in Liverpool, was in Chester before doing a degree. I'm 23 years old and am only looking to tone up, but still need major motivation to keep going :)
  • shreddedadam
    shreddedadam Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm adam from Grimsby lol Got another 120 pounds to lose currently 22 stone.
  • ChangingforgoodUK
    Options
    Hey, comment if you're in the UK and have a goal to lose weight, would love to add you all so that we can support each other :)

I'm Lucy, I'm 21 and I live in Chester, Cheshire. Nice to meet you :)

Hello, I'm Scarlett. I live in Cardiff, Wales. Good to see some UK people on here!
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jane, living in Poole and currently at uni, 11st 1 at mo although profile says 11, I put on a Ib, feel free to add me!
    x
  • lcyfrn
    lcyfrn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone :) xx
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Sue from Southampton. I thought you looked like Kate Winslet too

SW- 14 stone 9lbs
    CW- 13 stone 2 lbs,
    GW- 9 stone
  • SrisMyPal
    SrisMyPal Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in London. Feel free to add me!
  • stiltoncheese
    stiltoncheese Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stilton and I'm 32. I've just had my first baby (he's 1 month old) so looking to lose the baby weight. I am currently 9 st 6 (132 lbs) and looking to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 115 lbs, although I would be happy with being 119 lbs (8.5 stone) which is my comfortable weight.

Should have the sign-off from my doctor to resume exercise in just over 2 weeks, so everything is diet based alone at the moment. Looking forward to being able to work out again.

Feel free to add me, will be nice to have some UK people on here for support :)
  • lcyfrn
    lcyfrn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hehe, you're all far too flattering, I love you! However, I unfortunately do not look like kate winslet in person :(

xx
  • Kixshots
    Kixshots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hey i'm Mike, i live in Wales, i'm 25, lost 3 lbs so far and i'm looking to lose another 10-15 then tone up and get some abs! XD tho knowing me will take a long time, need more willpower XD
  • billymacintosh
    billymacintosh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Morning Uk losers! :) what does everyone's day hold? I'm off to uni and have my (calorie counted) lunch all packed so no temptation to buy anything naughty. Feeling quite pleased as I'm another Ib down :) 1 more Ib and I'll be reposting a new weight hurray! Have a great day all x
  • stiltoncheese
    stiltoncheese Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad day so far. Baby has been cranky all day and refused to be put down or go to sleep so all I managed to grab so far today was a (big) bowl of cereal at 12pm and I had a mini-mars bar type thing (tesco own version of mars). The mars was only 95 cals so not disatrous, but just not had a chance to grab anything else.

My husband is cooking tonight when he's back from work so will make sure I eat loads at dinner and maybe some snacks later if cals allow.
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    I'm Andy, I'm 34 and live near Worksop with my wife and daughter.
    Currently 210lbs, want to get to 150lb

Feel free to add me
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Sophia, I live in Somerset. I'm 30 years old. I have been on my weight loss journey since Feb 2010 and have lost 70lbs so far. My goal is 100lbs total, so 30lbs to go. I've kinda been stuck at this weight for over a year, and yes I have been trying, it just doesn't seem to want to go as easily as the first 70 did!
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Rachael, I am 28 and from Plymouth in Devon.

I have about 30lb to go. :-)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland anyone feel free to add. Still have around 50 or 60 to go