Good Bye to 170's

Options
I am happy to say I can say good bye to the 170's and hello to the 160's. Here's face shot difference from my starting weight at 183lbs. to 169lbs. Can't see to much of a difference, but no more extra chin and my clothes are looser.

e31b42dd-8066-48e6-ba0e-322ae169af0d.jpg

327a7d9b-ce68-41d3-83ca-a1f1ee016120.jpg

Replies

• kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WTG:drinker: I can't wait until I'm out!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    That's great! I started at 182 and I am excited to see the change in my face when I get down to about 165. This gives me hope!
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Some times I get sad cause I don't always realize the progress I make. I have to remind myself daily that though I'm not dropping pounds like crazy. I am making progress. I still have a long ways to go, but will get there.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
    The pictures really show the difference. You ARE making progress.
    I know it can get frustrating at times (I have been stuck at the same weight for months now), but I try to remind myself of what I've gained: normal sized clothes, better health, more energy, more confidence, more stamina, a generally happier me all around.
    You're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!