just started

Options
here i go for the last time i hope to ever go on a diet. looking for inspiration for those in the fight to do the same.

Replies

• ladiaz1106
    Options
    After having two kids, I feel the same way! I joined this website a week ago and am starting the battle against my excess weight I have been carrying around. I have felt so much better since starting. I have had a lot more energy at the end of the day because I have started eating healthier. You will too! Just stay on track and alway keep your goal in mind when you feel like cheating. You will do great!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • asyanicole
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :)
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    You don't know how may times I've said the first sentence in your post! This time I am determined that my focus is going to be on lifestyle changes, not just about the numbers on the scale. I am tired of being tired and lazy so I'm doing this for my health and to feel better.

Good luck to you and feel free to send me a friend request. We can help keep each other motivated and accountable. We can do this - one day at a time - one pound at a time. :smile: