Any pregnant ladies? Or ttc

Options
Yep Im preg, wanting to find some other ladies who want some accountability too on keeping a healthy and steady weight gain! Im nine weeks 125lbs and haven't gained any weight just need some support! Hope everyone is doing well and happy turkey day!

Replies

• cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I am ttc right now and losing weight in the process. My sister is around 14 weeks though and we have a contest every month to see if I can lose more than she gains until I get pregnant lol.

Anyways - I just wanted to say congrats!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Trying to conceive, but I'm trying to lose for the time being. Will likely be taking an ovulation drug starting in February.
  • pammyxjean
    pammyxjean Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks! We were TTC for a while, my husband has some health issues so we kinda gave up, then I got a posi. Good luck TTC.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    TTC here. Sending friend request!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I am 15 weeks tomorrow! Feel free to add me, anyone! :smile:
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    22 weeks pregnant here! Feel free to add me!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! There's a great group on here called Fit, Fabulous & Pregnant! They have weight gain threads. And a lot of sub-groups too, based on due date. I actually like the smaller due date groups better since everyone is at the same stage, but there is some great general discussion in the big group too.

(I'm due next week and up about 23 lbs...not bad considering they're estimating the kid will weigh in near 9 lbs!)
  • sbower123
    sbower123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently 12 weeks. I have lost 7 lbs due to feeling sick 24/7. I am hoping to feel better soon.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am 11.5 weeks, currently down 8 lbs. I have not been trying to lose, just haven't been able to keep much down. Morning sickness is easing up now, I think. The last week I have had my days, I guess. One day is bad and the next is great. Much better than just being sick every day though.

Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am currently 12 weeks. I have lost 7 lbs due to feeling sick 24/7. I am hoping to feel better soon.

lol, nice. I am just behind you :) And, my weight is doing almost the exact same as you.
  • aderonx
    aderonx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to loose weight after a 2nd trimester loss in June.
    We're TTC again but trying to loose weight in the meantime to help my chances.

Congrats to all the Mothers to be, hope to be joining you very soon!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm not PG or TTC atm. We have a nine-month-old midget of a child. (She's teeny for her age...)

I lost over 6kg in the first trimester, with no morning sickness. Then I gained 20kg in the final two semesters. I'm back below pre-preg weight, with barely trying, and I am a person who gains easily.

Weight gain is something my midwife wasn't too concerned with, although, I was overweight to begin with. =)
    It's quite common in NZ for them to keep an eye on fundal growth rather than the mum's weight. =)

Anyway, sorry, OT, I just wanted to stop in and say to not stress too much! (I don't know if you go with midwives or an ob, there, but it's the done thing her - and our midwives are extensively trained for all areas of development during pregnancy for the mother and child.) She was never concerned with my weight in any aspect. =) But was very health conscious. (I.e., no chances were taken.)

But try not to fret too much until you are in the later trimesters! xox <3
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. 27 weeks and have stabilized my weight gain to being about 25lbs.... it's been fluctuating depending if I have high sodium or good amount of carbs... trying to control the latter is certainly harder than it seems :)
  • liz070882
    Options
    I am 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. With my first, I lost in the first trimester and only gained 27lbs. With this one I have already gained 3.5 in the first 10 weeks and 3 more weeks to go before I'm out of the first trimester. Feeling a little worried about the weight gain. I would love to only gain 27lbs again, but it doesn't look like it will be the same as last time. :(
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Not yet but once I reach my goal weight we will be ttc. I def wanna be healthier this time around. Congrats and good luck to all.
  • KellyMommy6
    Options
    35 weeks pregnant And trying to gain I was borderline underweight to begin with and am only 8 lbs above my pre-preg weight (I had only gained 2 untill I started on here almost a month ago)
  • renaefrederick
    Options
    I am currently TTC, but my husband and I are experiencing male factor infertility. While we are trying to sort him out, I am trying to shed as many pounds as possible before (hopefully) conceiving.
  • beckystahnke
    beckystahnke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am expecting my first and I am just about 14 1/2 weeks now! Due date is June 28 2014! I actually decided to take a break from calorie counting altogether so haven't been on MFP much these days, but I am still watching my weight since I am maintaining a 35+ pound loss since January of last year. I haven't gained anything yet and won't be tracking calories, but am listening to my body for cues on what it wants and when it's full. In my 14th week my appetite has started to increase so I came back to MFP to look for some recipes and snack ideas to keep me full and stay on a healthy track for the baby. Would love to hear what worked or is working for you guys! xo
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with baby #2, a girl! :heart:

Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    We have just agreed to start ttc #3 I am so excited. I have 8 days left on my current pill pack then no more after that. Ideally I would like to lose another 5-10kg before we conceive but Im not sure that will happen because I usually fall pregnant pretty easily. I will keep trying to lose weight however until we do. Anyone can feel free to add me. Will be good to have friends in the same boat as me. Especially considering I gained a fair bit in my previous 2 pregnancies. Hoping for a really healthy one thus time round!!