2»

Replies

• SkipPoodle6
    Options
    I do have a laptop but I sadly don't have access to Youtube:(:(:(
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You could look into resistance training. If you don't have any equipment, check out You Are Your Own Gym, Convict Conditioning, or NerdFitness.

If you decide to invest in some equipment now or in the future, my suggestions would be a squat/power rack if you are looking to lift with a barbell or you can just get cap barbell dumbbells (w/ plates. They are on amazon right now for $50), an Iron Gym Bar (about $30), and a bench. You can also browse craigslists for these too for cheaper.

Other options are TRX Suspension training (the home version) or Sandbags.
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    Thanks.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to procastinate but I don't have a tv in my room let alone a pilates video:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    You don't have a computer or phone with internet access? Then learn some basic core moves and do them.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    just do some exercise in the morning-even if it means going for a walk-also you can do some weights if you have any-cardio-that's a lot you can do-I like working out-but if you are afraid of waking people up-then just do excersise that don't make a lot of noise use a ipod and get you butt moving you are worth it
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    That's right don't have a phone or computer with endless internet access. And I don't know many songs.
  • SkipPoodle6
    Options
    yeah I don't have an ipod but I do have a mini radio which I could use (If I get batteries for it soon and new headphones).
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    yeah I don't have an ipod but I do have a mini radio which I could use (If I get batteries for it soon and new headphones).

You don't need music to work out.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Go for a run. It's free, you'll be out of the house so you won't disturb anyone and you don't need internet access. 15 minutes out, 15 minutes back. Mix it up by adding in some intervals (run hard for a while, then recover for a while).

Although you obvioulsy have internet access now, so look up a few body weight strength routines and save them to your computer.

One of these might do to begin with but the possibilites are endless

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/12/20/the-20-minute-hotel-workout/

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/