If you could get one gadget... (fitbit/nike fuel/etc)

Options
2»

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    A barbell that tells me how much mass I've gained... Do they make those? Maybe one that cries tears of joy under all the weight I'm lifting...

Or a barbell that yells, "come on pansy, you've got this!"
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    A barbell that tells me how much mass I've gained... Do they make those? Maybe one that cries tears of joy under all the weight I'm lifting...
    Mine has that function.
    Look to either side.
    The more metal there, the more mass gained.

;)

So yes, if I had cash to splash, I'd be buying bits of metal or something related to them, probably.

If I wanted a tracker, I'd still go for a motoactv, despite them being out of production.
    However, may appeal more to the geeky side ... probably not for your typical apple user :).
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I love my BodyMedia FIT... and IDGAF who sees what on my arm. That's just me. *shrug*
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Mine has that function.
    Look to either side.
    The more metal there, the more mass gained.

;)

So yes, if I had cash to splash, I'd be buying bits of metal or something related to them, probably.

If I wanted a tracker, I'd still go for a motoactv, despite them being out of production.
    However, may appeal more to the geeky side ... probably not for your typical apple user :).

More iron is always good. Or a power rack. That's what I am buying. Today actually.
  • davidheathking
    davidheathking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin Forerunner 410, it looks like a watch, and doesn't run your phone battery down. Have the heart rate monitor that came with it also. :smile:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    More iron is always good. Or a power rack. That's what I am buying. Today actually.
    Nice :).
    I DIY'd one a while ago - it doesn't look pretty, but it's taken 137kg dropped on it and more than double that sat on it, so does the job ok for me so far (I tested it by getting all my weights on the bar, then sitting on it while getting the dog to jump up on to me at the same time!)
  • webbeyes
    webbeyes Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for something that's good as an everyday watch too...

I gave my wife the Fitfit Force for Christmas ... I've been using my Fitbit Flex since giving up on the Jawbone UP this summer. The Force has watch function, etc.