christmas gift for the gym rat in my life?

Options
kkveggie
kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
I am clueless on what to get my boyfriend for Christmas. Over the past few months he has gotten into lifting again (lifting was his LIFE a few years ago), so I would like to get him some fun goodies for Christmas to help him out at the gym. He needs some more supplements (pre-workout, protein powder, and creatine). He already has a creatine brand he is loyal to, but other than that it seems like he has been experimenting with other supplements. What are some brands/flavors that you guys love? Also, does anyone else have any gift ideas for someone that loves lifting??

Thanks!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Workout clothing, HRM, lifting straps/gloves, headphones, massage gift certificate, quest bars.

Sometimes you can get samples of supplements online or in stores, so getting a bunch of those might work.
  • st1llx
    st1llx Posts: 17
    Options
    Get him VersaGripps naoooooo, I really want some
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    wireless headphones. SO convenient, especially to a lifter to not have the wire in the way.

gift card to where ever he buys his supplements. nothing like free supplements!

gloves/straps, although he will likely want to pick out his own.

what about a subscription to a fitness magazine?

good luck!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    protein
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    If you can score some original jack3d formula..im sure hell hump your leg for that.
  • MarK95x
    Options
    Supplement stack
  • kkveggie
    kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas guys! I can't wait to look all of this stuff up today!!