Options

Replies

• msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Read this book called 'It's called a break-up because its broken."
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    OP- get a grip. Think about this carefully, then tell us exactly what you want to hear, then someone will post that exact same advice for you. Then you won't need to feel bad about persuing the course of action on which you, in your heart, have already decided.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have a bear.. Would you like a nice bear? It does tricks!
  • BeccaBollons
    Options
    OP- get a grip. Think about this carefully, then tell us exactly what you want to hear, then someone will post that exact same advice for you. Then you won't need to feel bad about persuing the course of action on which you, in your heart, have already decided.

what do you want though?
    why are you telling me all things things?
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want £100 please, then you never need hear from me again. So far I have given you free advice, but as I keep having to repeat myself I'm going to have to charge.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have a bear.. Would you like a nice bear? It does tricks!

bear and hare?
    A bear and a jackalope.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Listen, I didn't say I hate you, I just said that those things you like to do are a little scary. I don't mind the chains, but the torch and bowling ball thing, with your sister, is a little on the weird scale.
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    Hi,

Yes you should leave him if he hates you. You deserve better than that. Do things that you enjoy doing that aren't destructive. If he truly hates you and you are still with him you are probably in an abusive relationship. Develop nurturing relationships that make you feel good about yourself. Stay out of romantic relationships for a year. Perhaps try developing your spirituality.

Why would you continue to ask people on here what to do when most of them are mocking you and being cruel? Stop wasting your time on cruel hateful people.
  • BeccaBollons
    Options
    You're obviously not getting anywhere on this thread. You should totally start 3 other threads asking the same thing. Someone will help. Or post a kitten gif, which is the same thing really.