I've made a decision

Options
amazon35
amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
I lost 45 lbs previously and I got hurt so I let the lazy come back over. The lazy gave me a present of 30lbs. Thanks buddy but you've over stayed your welcome! I had such a hard time with the 45 lbs that I lost. Not really the physical part of it. It was the mental part. I didn't understand it. I've been this weight for 10 yrs. I wasn't comfortable with it. I felt exposed or something. I bought new clothes that I was super excited about but I would catch myself wearing my clothes that were way to big. Like I didn't belong in the smaller clothes or something. I felt great more energy, no reflux, more sex, no aches and pains, but mentally it didn't "feel right". So I started to test myself and I slowly stopped eating the right foods stopped working out, I got lazy. I would gain a lb or so no biggy. I was able to maintain for almost 6 months. Then 3 months ago I went nuts! I ate and slept. I packed on 30. Now phsyically I'm uncomfortable. And I fit back into my fatter clothes. And now these clothes don't "feel right".

So I've decided no more scales. I would weight everyday. I'm just going to wing it. Count my calories and workout. Period. I'm not going to obsess. I'm just going to loose this weight and I don';t care how long it takes me. No matter what my brain says. I'm just going to get into a routine and go. Wish me luck!

Replies

• lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I love your determination. Whatever you've been through you are stronger for it so don't give up on yourself and go for it!
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 lbs previously and I got hurt so I let the lazy come back over. The lazy gave me a present of 30lbs. Thanks buddy but you've over stayed your welcome! I had such a hard time with the 45 lbs that I lost. Not really the physical part of it. It was the mental part. I didn't understand it. I've been this weight for 10 yrs. I wasn't comfortable with it. I felt exposed or something. I bought new clothes that I was super excited about but I would catch myself wearing my clothes that were way to big. Like I didn't belong in the smaller clothes or something. I felt great more energy, no reflux, more sex, no aches and pains, but mentally it didn't "feel right". So I started to test myself and I slowly stopped eating the right foods stopped working out, I got lazy. I would gain a lb or so no biggy. I was able to maintain for almost 6 months. Then 3 months ago I went nuts! I ate and slept. I packed on 30. Now phsyically I'm uncomfortable. And I fit back into my fatter clothes. And now these clothes don't "feel right".

So I've decided no more scales. I would weight everyday. I'm just going to wing it. Count my calories and workout. Period. I'm not going to obsess. I'm just going to loose this weight and I don';t care how long it takes me. No matter what my brain says. I'm just going to get into a routine and go. Wish me luck!

I AM WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT WE WILL GET IT