Im Sorry THANKSGIVING..... I Tried..

Options
Just finished with a small dinner havent had any seconds YET.... My total calories was 3,708 and 137 from fat alone I am so ashamed I tried to get a small amount of everything but i guess it just added up... Ill do better after the holidays,, OH NO... Christmas Dinner... Im Sorry....

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    3.700 calories is nothing to worry about. Enjoy the night, have a good time!
  • peanutbutterrunna
    Options
    That's honestly not bad...just go on a walk with your family or do something active and either eat really light if you get hungry later or just wait until tomorrow's breakfast! (Probably the former though since it's rather early)

Happy thanksgiving! :)
  • threehorses9
    threehorses9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much... I feel so bad and GUILTY now.. but thanks so much...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    its a holiday, enjoy it!
    tomorrow is a new day!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Wow you should have plenty of energy for Black Friday shopping tomorrow. Black Friday shopping should burn some extra calories especially if you push your way through the big crowds. :happy:
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No guilt necessary, enjoy the day. Just ensure you get back on track tomorrow.
  • MACnificence
    MACnificence Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy your day ! Stop worrying about calories ! Be thankful you have food to eat , sit back and enjoy !
    This is a lifestyle and holidays are part of life
    ENJOY and don't feel bad :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    It's a holiday. No guilt.
  • luveeyore21
    Options
    DO NOT BEAT URSELF UP FOR IT!!! Just jump right back into healthy eating tomorrow!!! Allow urself to have a splurge now and again as long as a splurge doesn't become an all day, everday thing!!! I let dinner be a splurge today!!! I am sure a lot of friends did too!!! Give urself a big ol' hug and let it go!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jodi
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    No worries. It's just one day. And remember that some people do this often when it's not even a holiday. So you're good. :wink:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Dont feel bad I had a super small plate, no seconds and still totaled 3000cals. It was the dam mashed potatoes and pie that did me in haha