How about an off day?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kushiel32
    Options
    I agree with Vanessa, On WEdnesdays I eat my favorite foods in moderation. For me this means that I will have bacon ( I LOVE BACON!!!!) I will have a cookie I will have what ever I want in moderation ie one servings size But I also track it I don't feel guilty about the calories I figure that I earned them by being so good.

Its nice to find out that by cheating every week I am helping my body over come the dieting I do the rest of the week
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I do this and have steadily lost every weak.

I weigh in on Wednesday, and Thursday is my off day. The funny thing is that when you start seeing good results your cheat day will not be as bad as you think. Even though Thursday is my off day, I still track what I eat. I was suprised that the things that I thought was cheating was not actually as bad as I thought.

Trust your insticts and be careful at that all you can eat Steakhouse.

I was surprised by what I could eat and still not be cheating too. I love this site.
  • cpu22girl
    Options
    I can't afford an off day at this time......more power to those of you who can!! :)
  • omidgett
    omidgett Posts: 11
    Options
    Just wondering for those of you that have a day off, what day do you weigh in, or how long after you have your day off?