What was your turkey day calorie count?

Options
2»

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    1337 for the main meal, including a glass of wine; with breakfast, appetizers that took the place of lunch, half a bottle of chocolate stout, small slices of pumpkin and cherry pie, etc., the total for the day was 2808. I had guessed ahead of time that I would be in the neighborhood of 3000 (twice my current daily net goal of 1500). But I enjoyed everything, including the company, and I'm still within my target deficit for the week (I didn't eat many of my exercise calories back earlier in the week), and I had been prepared for this to be a maintenance week.
  • MissBelle777
    Options
    LOL. Over 4,000, with much remorse..
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My total for the day was 1,983. 1,513 was Thanksgiving food, split up between lunch (main meal) and leftovers at dinnertime.

470 cal for a nutella banana crepe breakfast. eep ;-)

I wound up cooking & cleaning for hours and doing lots of walking, though. So it's all good. I'm only "over" by 170 calories and I feel like that is pretty decent for the amount I ate.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    0. Yep, my day came in at a grand total of 0 calories!

Don't you guys know that on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and your birthday all food has NO CALORIES? :wink: I thought EVERYONE knew this. :laugh: