How many calories did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't know and I don't care. Back on track tomorrow. ????
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    1100, and I burned 575 swimming laps before the day started. Helped keep me in check!!!!!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Almost 1500. That's just not enough.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am conservatively at 3,000 for the day. Of that 3,000 there were 2,500 for dinner and dessert. There are two dishes that I had to completely guess at on ingredients.

We were at my girlfriend's family's today. They start later in the afternoon, so only one meal. My family traditional gets together around a late lunch time. Then we all hangout and graze for dinner. Could easily hit 4500 that way.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Total: 1758
    Net: 1231
    Stayed under goal.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That article def is accurate lol . I didnt log, but I sould think my number is somewhere in the 4k area. I dont think ill even be able to eat again til dinner tomorrow
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    Im well over 6000 if cheesecake is 400+ cals ..I
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i am in the 4000 range ...
  • Rogsman
    Rogsman Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    3600ish, mostly deserts!
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I ate a total of 3.168 calories today and you know what I already knew on November 1st Thanksgiving Day would be the day that I exceeded my daily caloric goals. It was all in the name of love socializing with my family and friends. :bigsmile:
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    over 9000.

First one I've seen in the same ballpark as me. I didn't log today but I would say it was somewhere around this with a full pecan pie being most of that. I got beyond full which I usually do on a cheat day. While that might sound bad everytime I do this 26 hours or so pass before I even feel the urge to eat again and with tomorrow being a fast that's a great thing.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    One million calories!

sbjyg9.jpg2zrickh.jpg
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Weigh too many calories today. Didn't log it.. Didn't plan on logging it. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm not going to worry about what I ate. Just wish the Gym was open on Friday!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    One million calories!

sbjyg9.jpg2zrickh.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel like this!!! Then again, after the jello shots who could log correctly anyway :drinker:
  • DeeKayElle
    DeeKayElle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1438, and I was shocked it was so low. And happy! I certainly felt I feasted. I did plan for this meal, but I wasn't counting calories during the day, just trying to keep the sugars low. I suppose it was the lower sugar that was responsible for the reasonable calorie count because I ate plenty of the savories.

I brought regular pumpkin pie for everyone else, and a baked version with no crust and only two tablespoons of sugar in the whole thing for me. I really like that recipe, I make it regularly and eat it for breakfast frequently.

I also brought plain raspberries and chocolate covered raspberries, which are another satisfying low sugar dessert.

What I gave up was my friend CJ;s stuffing, because I don't seem to have the insulin to deal with white flour bread products anymore. But in it's place, I brought a rather rich black rice and mushroom casserole, probably more calories than the stuffing would have been, but healthier for me. This is a new recipe I'll use again, so that's a bonus.

I'm impressed with the number of people here who had successful days in calorie counting, people who have the self-confidence to allow themselves a day off, and people who use exercise to balance the calorie intake--and just the sheer number of people willing to share. It's all encouraging and all good!
  • DeeKayElle
    DeeKayElle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One million calories!

sbjyg9.jpg2zrickh.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel like this!!! Then again, after the jello shots who could log correctly anyway :drinker:

This is great! So funny!
  • MrfreddieV
    Options
    Well wishes for you and yours
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I think it was easier since I went to my brother's house, so I only ate once today. They put the food away in like 45 minutes so there really isn't much going back and grazing like at my mom's house.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
  • sd_dilligaf
    sd_dilligaf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Check my diary.