2014 is almost here!

Options
I'm sure many of you might have made fitness resolutions on the 1st of January 2013.

Now that 2013 is about to end, it's time to kick it up a level and reach those goals in the last one month.

Please state your goal, your progress until now and what you are willing to do to reach those goals in the next 32 days.

Happy holidays everyone! :drinker:

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    No
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    No
    :angry:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    No

I beat you to it this time!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    No

:laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    No

hmpff.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No

hmpff.

This is how I see Cranky right now

tumblr_inline_mh9xu7ICSo1qz4rgp.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    heh.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Serious comment time you guys: Bella you are wrong for that! /waggles finger

Oh and OT: I dare say if you haven't made that end of the year goal/aren't basically right on top of it you're basically screwed at this point. /Debbie downer
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    my goal is to have no goal...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Wait.

So there is or there is no spoon?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Wait.

So there is or there is no spoon?

tumblr_inline_miv03v9a441r412xd.gif

tumblr_mr5wtrUQW01rycz1oo1_500.gif
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Namaste, Prana.
    I'm sorry that the others were rude to a newcomer.

When I started my weight loss journey in July, I was walking with great difficulty
    because of arthritis in my knees and a weak lower back. My doctor said that
    losing a pound of weight off my stomach would relieve 3-4 pounds of pressure
    from my back. So, I've lost weight, and my ability to walk and duration have much improved.
    In 32 days, I'd like to be able to walk even better, and much farther without having to rest.

By the end of 2014, I want to be dancing for an hour at a time, both for exercise,
    and for joy at reaching my ultimate goal of losing 165 pounds.

Best wishes!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm sure many of you might have made fitness resolutions on the 1st of January 2013.

Now that 2013 is about to end, it's time to kick it up a level and reach those goals in the last one month.

Please state your goal, your progress until now and what you are willing to do to reach those goals in the next 32 days.

Happy holidays everyone! :drinker:

Hi there,

I aim to have lost the last kg that I was planning to lose, before New Year. Feasible given my rate of loss :-)
    And I want to buy myself new jeans.
    No specific fitness goals for me!
    :-)
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I didn't make a specific goal at the beginning of the year, but my goal right now is to move into the healthy BMI range before the end of the year. I only have 2 pounds to lose to get there, so I think it will be no problem.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Namaste, Prana.
    I'm sorry that the others were rude to a newcomer.

When I started my weight loss journey in July, I was walking with great difficulty
    because of arthritis in my knees and a weak lower back. My doctor said that
    losing a pound of weight off my stomach would relieve 3-4 pounds of pressure
    from my back. So, I've lost weight, and my ability to walk and duration have much improved.
    In 32 days, I'd like to be able to walk even better, and much farther without having to rest.

By the end of 2014, I want to be dancing for an hour at a time, both for exercise,
    and for joy at reaching my ultimate goal of losing 165 pounds.

Best wishes!

ITT: People who don't know what rude really is.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My goal was to reach my goal weight, I've done that and beyond! :)

Now my next resolution is to get a flat tummy before summer but after today, urg! I got a lot of work to do lol.
  • balungile
    balungile Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal was to loose 10kg by the end of this year. I only started mid May to do something towards reaching that goal. I've lost 7.4kg so far.
    To try and make up for lost time, yesterday I increased my jogging distance from 6km per session to 8kgs. It was so easy I found myself wondering why I have been only running 6km all this time. How did I settle on 6km.

My plan is to go to the gym everyday from today to the 20th of December.

Wish me luck!
  • andreafischer1982
    andreafischer1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My goal in january was to lose weight!
    I hopped on the scale and it showed 107,8 kg OMG so my goal was 75kg (that is my ideal wieght) but i didn't timed it for a year just that this would be my goal.

Today the scale showes 77,2 so it could be possible to reach my goal until the end of december but what is far more important for me than the number of the scale now is my new lifestyle.

I love to run and will run my first halfmarathon in January in Disneyland and a running challange in Feb in Disney World. I like to do sports and try to have 6 sportdays a week and one rest day and it isn't a burden i already miss to run on the rest days ;)

Of course a really nice side effect is to shop new cloths and the new feeling you have is great but it changed so much more for me and i hope i will never go back to my old self with 107,8 from January 2013 ;)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    the only goal i do have is
    ok goals ;)

go to moscow (allready have my ticket)
    go to thailand - will see
    have a badass summer

:)
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My goal is to become a Vegan! Wish me luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!