Old Photos

Options
So I just got my old lap top back from my moms house, I started it up and went through ALL of the pictures on there. Some were of 4 or 5 years ago where I thought wow I was pretty big and then others from about two years ago I thought damn I was so hot! Not to be ridiculous but I totally sat there and thought omg I looked so good. I think I knew it then but I didn't know how good i looked until just now looking back. Seeing all of those pictures got me kind of in a funk because since then I've gained about 40 lbs. I guess it just makes me realize that if I can put in the hard work and effort, I can look like that again or even better! Motivation level tonight: All Time High. Does anyone else use this for motivation?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!

Photos from 2001-2003 are a huge motivator for me. I was in my middle 20's at my previous all-time low weight and looking pretty cute IMO...and now I am in my middle 30's, a little smaller. In between those photos I had a weight gain of around 90 lb (now lost) and a marriage with no sparks. Life is much better now and photos help me remember where I have been and where I want to be, and don't want to be :-)