Thanksgiving weight gain

Options
So who weighed in this morning, and how much did you gain??

I am up nearly a pound (.8 to be exact) but expect a full pound drop by Sunday.

Replies

• la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to know! ;-) I'm not stepping on the scale again until Sunday.
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    Up 0.2 lbs. No real gain. :)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to know! ;-) I'm not stepping on the scale again until Sunday.

This is true for me also. I feel so bloated plus its TOM so I'm going to give my body a few days to deflate lol and try to drink a lot of water!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I actually lost .2 lbs. :drinker:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Not a single ounce. There is something to be said for moderation and significant exercise calorie burn.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Don't have a scale and not worried. I figure I ate about 700 over my maintenance, so I shouldn't have gained any weight!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.6 pounds OH YEAH I know I definitely didn't eat THAT much food though, so it'll be gone in a couple days. I enjoyed the heck out of my Thanksgiving though!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Not going to weigh in for a week or so because I'm sure with all that I ate yesterday, it was a lot of sodium and sodium makes me gain so...yeah, not even going to weigh in right now.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I weighed, stayed the same - however, I'm still up a few and need to get that back in check.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Down a pound and a half.

I'm awesome like that:flowerforyou:
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    .9 I thought it would be much worse... what can one expect when they consume over 3500 calories in one day!!! My diary is open if anyone wants to verify that! ;) Nom,Nom,Nom....
  • Paula038
    Paula038 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I ate about 400 calories more than maintenance plus yesterday's exercise and did not pick up a single ounce this morning. This was very unusual, because i gained a pound the last time I had that many calories (at Sunday's big family dinner), and that took several days to disappear. Off to the gym anyway.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i felt a tiny bit more bloated than usual this morning but nothing ridiculous! i had small portion of everything and then seconds of a select few. did way better this year than many past years combined.

eta: i did a session of insanity before i ate too :)
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Down a pound and a half.

I'm awesome like that:flowerforyou:
    Nice job!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Up 2.5 lbs but I know it's mostly water weight ;) Not worried about it
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    3 lbs gain, and I'm certain it's just water weight from all the carbs and salt. I regret nothing.
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Just .2 lbs. I didn't eat a whole lot though, and also worked out.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Eh.. who cares? :huh:

ETA- I lost 1.6 lbs as of this morning. :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only American who didn't celebrate turkey day, but no weight change.
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I was UP 2 lbs. but didn't log it because it will be gone in a day or so. I enjoyed the day and overate but who cares. I don't do this every day.

:smile: