My success story! 6 months down 70!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Lisa! I am 25. I have been a heavy set girl all my life. I finally became fed up with it and wanted to claim my life back. I started working out and eating healthy with my personal trainer in June. June 4th this year I was weighing in at a total of 326 pounds. Wearing a size 26 dress, 28 jeans, and 3x-4x tops. I am proud to say as of 11-27-13 I am now down 70 pounds weighing in at 256. I am only 6 pounds shy of my Christmas goal weight, I went shopping with my mother today for new clothes. I am now wearing a size 20 jeans and xl top! I have not wore that size jeans since I was a freshman in highschool. It was a major ego boost for me. I have been feeling really self conscious and insecure about myself lately. I realized I have been dealing with phantom fat. I see the results on the scale, in my workouts, in my before and afters, and from everyone telling me but however my mind tells me otherwise when I would look in the mirror. I kept seeing the old me. I truly believe this trip helped me realize how far I have come in my journey. I still have a long way to go, but I will get there. I still have my insecurities but seeing those jeans fit and look nice on me really helped. :)

Here is my a link to my before and after so far: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8402/by94.jpg

11762840.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    you look unbelievable! Congratulations on your success and keep it up:)!
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Keep up the great work, you look awesome!!!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Lisa, you look awesome!! :) You have so much to be proud of. Keep up the great work!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Incredible job. You are doing fantastic and soon you'll be posting you've met (or exceeded) that Christmas goal. :smile:
  • lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think that is awesome.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! :)

Tof
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great work! You look great!
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the great work. It's a hard & long journey but the results are wonderful.
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you're making amazing progress. you look great, and I'm so happy for you. best wishes on making your x-mas goal!!
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Options
    wow that is truly amazing. Please give us some tips on what you do when you feel like u are tired and give up hope. The goal seems so far away for me. But i no i have to perservere. some days are just too hard. temptations are everywhere.
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    Wow, go you! Keep up the good work, you look great (:
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • ydelvalle47
    ydelvalle47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job. I celebrate with you. Keep it going. Blessings:flowerforyou:
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic! You must be tall (or at least over 5'6). I'm the same weight as you, and I can't even get a size 20 jeans past my thighs!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly! Just keep on keeping on and you won't know yourself!:love:
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great job Lisa!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!