Looking 4 bad Girls

Options

Replies

• Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    KK, I loose.......I am a dumb head, a nerd, a geek........just wanne see if I could a girl make fly on me......

Sorry..........I am useless.....:sad:

Wait......oh just a moment.......ups.....just read all the comments........No.....my failure.....sorry.....Or, not?

I don´t give a peace of.... who the fruit you are......You wanne be what? I am german didn´t you know we don´t have any behavior?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    KK, I loose.......I am a dumb head, a nerd, a geek........just wanne see if I could a girl make fly on me......

Wait......oh just a moment.......ups.....just read all the comments........No.....my failure.....sorry.....Or, not?

I don´t give a peace of.... who the fruit you are......You wanne be what? I am german didn´t you know we don´t have any behavior?

Oh well that clears thing up. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    bad girls or 'randy' girls?
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Options
    bad girls or 'randy' girls?

renee girls
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Options
    You all bore me
  • Archanasatyam
    Archanasatyam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hahahahahhaha
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You all bore me

Maybe... you bore us...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

well said man.

all i know is germans love to play with and eat poo....especially if they're being videotaped.

high 5!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    You all bore me

Sorry, OP. Perhaps some Parcheesi would be up your alley.:flowerforyou:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    You all bore me

Awww. Sorry you didn't find any women who want your.... "attentions" come back in January, I'm sure you can find some people starting their MFP Journey who would want some of what you have to offer.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    ---miss goody two shoes ....but not boring :-P
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Options
    Whey the xxxxx*'*'79 you are here than?
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'll tuck and shave for you, big boy :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    *snort*
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    hahaha. Never seen a post like this before
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

because watching a 40yo pervert attempt to hookup with "bad girls" while butchering the english language is better than TV.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

because watching a 40yo pervert attempt to hookup with "bad girls" while butchering the english language is better than TV.

You should have been here the other day to watch a young lady attempt to hook up with good guys while just butchering grammar.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Options
    Well dear butchering english language is not that difficult....you just have to watch cbs:) You don´t have? Well maybe you don´t understand......but it´s ok....´ll translate 4 ya.

You know what a pervert is? Somone wheareing a helmet with horne a beard and thinking he´s cool.....oh wait, that not perverts..thats the ones saxonies killled 4 beeing perverts!
This discussion has been closed.