Feeling like I can't really eat anything anymore

Options
2»

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I've recently tried to start jogging, but, although, I do jog until I'm tired, the tired part comes up quickly, usually only letting me clock in about five minutes before my body is ready to stop breathing. I'm attempting to move my time up by pushing until I absolutely cannot do anymore, but I seem to have leveled at five minutes, walking for another three minutes, jogging again for five minutes, etc.

Sounds like you're totally rocking it. If I would make a suggestion, it would be to do the running differently. Look up a "couch to 5k" type program - that will extend your running ability through intervals of walking and running - and that will get you where you want to be quicker, and with less risk of injury.

Good work, and good luck the rest of the way!
  • NightKeepr
    Options
    Thank you, Mr. Knight. I will look that up. I'd really love to run a 5k at some point. Most of my co-workers do it and they seem like they're a lot of fun.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I eat 1600 calories a day and have no problem eating what I want (within reason) within those calories. It's definitely possible.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It's like a drop of rain in a lake. That lake is not going to be any bigger because of it.

Ooooooh I love that!!!!!