Cycling/Spinning Class

kristen5286
kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I had a blast doing them. I could keep up and not get too winded and my legs never burned .. but were very sore the next day.. lol.

Anyway, I had a problem that I couldn't fix and had to stop going. My arches KILL me during the workout and it would get so bad that I would have to just sit and peddle (I know ... better than nothing) but I want to be able to do the class correctly.

I bought arch supports and that didn't help. I would buy the special shoes for it.. but they aren't cheap and if using those won't make my arches stop hurting I don't want to waste the money.

Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix it? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Replies

• Me too! I want some cycling shoes but they are like $100 for a decent pair. I've asked several avid spinners/cyclists and they all say that it's worth the investment. You get a much better workout when you have cycling shoes clipped in vs. tennis shoes in the cage. Apparently, it works your entire leg since you aren't just pushing down to pedal. With the shoes, you are able to pull up as well, giving your calves a workout!

AHHH!
This discussion has been closed.