Trying to become less of a man.

Options
I am a 37 year old husband, to an awesome woman, and father to 2 amazing kids. I joined this site to help me track my calories as i travel alot and do not always get to control my meals.

I am trying to loose my spare tire that has grown from toy truck size to full size pick up truck tire size now over the last 4 years.

I am currently training and competeing in triathalons. I want to loose body fat and get up to speed with others in my age group.

Well that is about it for me any other athletes in training that would like to share success or training/diet secrets feel free to drop me a friend request so we can share because having others that going through same thing is best way to stay on goals as far as i am concered.

Replies

• sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    You've come to the right place!

A triathlon, huh? I am training for my first marathon (have done halves before) so I suppose we are both training to a goal while trying to lose weight. I find it difficult to keep up my exercise while limiting my calories, so my advice is to eat up to your exercise calories if you feel you need them!

Welcome & good luck. :)
  • iowabelle
    Options
    gecko23, I didn't understand the title of your topic... I thought it was going to be a woman with cosmetic issues. LOL

Congratulations on becoming involved with triathlon! I admire the amount of dedication that requires. Good luck--and I hope you can find some other triathletes to inspire you here.