belly pooch… is it ever going away?

Options
2»

Replies

• princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Limited funds.... You are your own gym by Mark Lauren! Awesome workouts!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

I just started his other book geared towards women, Body By You, and Love it :)
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options

thanks! ill check it out!
  • twixlepennie
    Options

thanks! ill check it out!

You can get either of his books really cheap off of Amazon, otherwise my local library has them and I bought mine from a book store for under $20 each :) They're great because you don't need equipment-just things like a table ledge, a towel etc. And only three days a week for 30 minutes a time-very doable!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    The answer is to lift heavy.

strong lifts 5x5 or New Rules of Lifting for women.

It will be hard, because more than likely you will need to gain a little bit of weight, but its just a number on a scale that doesn't mean anything. Do some searing on here.

^^^ this is what worked for my belly pooch! (And glutes). ^^^
    I didn't gain anyweight, just didn't lose any for about 6 months, but my appearances changed for the better through out those months.
  • kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    abs are made in the kitchen! depending on how clean you eat, fatty foods normally settle in the stomach. weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise!

Kinzie
  • Lld320
    Lld320 Posts: 81
    Options
    look up body weight workouts on utube.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i think you look great
  • seed_of_wonder
    Options
    i think you look great
  • twixlepennie
    Options
    abs are made in the kitchen! depending on how clean you eat, fatty foods normally settle in the stomach. weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise!

Kinzie

:huh:
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    First of all, op, your hotness is great, your pooch is small (and really freaking adorable).

Second, most people who feel like "the rest of me is ok but my belly needs work" would change their tune if their eyes were in the back of their heads, such that they had to stare at that "rest of me" every time they stood in front of a mirror.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    OP, you're adorable. Your pooch is barely noticeable, and if that's your only flaw, could you learn to live with it if nothing worked?
  • seed_of_wonder
    Options
    thanks guys the rest of me also needs work but the pooch is what i notice most. i could learn to live with it if i had to but im determined to get rid of it, even if its adorable haha