8kg/17lbs difference pictures.

Options
daUbGuB.png

Here's me (on my secret posting account) with 8kg difference.
This has taken me two months to accomplish - I'm not in a rush to reach my goal whilst eating much, much, much healthier than i was three months ago. I exercise 4-6 times a week, doing both cardio and weight training.

I realize, that there isn't the biggest difference, but it is still a lot in my eyes (when I first felt that I could achieve nothing). I've had a slow week, so this reminds me that I can keep this up!
I also noticed the other day how much more I enjoy walking and how much 'easier' it feels. I started at 95kg/209lbs and now I'm at 97kg/192lb. Great to feel some of the results already! I'm also not out of breath when I climb up the stairs to my third floor apartment :)

Replies

• MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I think even 5 pounds is a huge difference! It may not seem like it in photos but clothes start to fit better, you feel better and everything looks more toned.
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    wow... amazing... wat exactly have u been doing
  • Patrick0321
    Patrick0321 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great effort. Your leg looks much firmer
  • moosaurusofha
    Options
    wow... amazing... wat exactly have u been doing

I do about 20-40 minutes of cardio whenever I'm at the gym and then controlled weight machines for each part of my body.
    I've also been doing both the 30 day squat challenge and 30 day ab challenge.

In terms of food; lots and lots of veggies and no pasta, very little bread :)
  • moosaurusofha
    Options
    Great effort. Your leg looks much firmer

Thank you :) Fortunately the other leg also matches! But I'm also glad to see the change that running and squatting has done to my legs.