Looking for friends that need to lose 25 pounds.

Hey all, my name is Louis. I need to lose 25 pounds and im sick of it. I need friends that will motivate me to get to that point. A little bit about why i am trying to lose weight. Originally, I ran and worked out almost daily to get in shape, well college came around and I slipped up. I rarely worked out and eventually it came back to haunt me. I found myself in the hospital because of a TIA. My blood pressure was through the roof and I thought that this was the end. Luckily, I was given a second chance to make things right and I'm going to try very hard to do so. I have been actively running again and doing aerobics. Eating healthy is probably the hardest part. Slowly but surely trying to conquer that. Anyhow, thats my story. What is yours? I would love to help you along the way. Lets be friends :)

Replies

• Hey Louis! I'm Tawny! I also need to lose 25 pound. I had a baby march 5, 2012. I used to weigh 115 and now I weigh 150. ???? Its no ones fault by my own but I need a weight loss buddy who is starting out around the same place. Oh...but my situation is a little different. Right now I currently have two broken legs and won't even be walking for an other 2 months. My goal is to get my tummy in shape. So I can still do alot just not run. But anyways if your interested please let me know!
  • Hello all I'm Kim I'm also trying to shed some pounds and looking for motivation. So far i have lost about 50 lbs just mostly trying to maintain my weight Loss and weight train to tone my muscle, and learning to eat to do this good enough to lose my percentage of body fat. IM new to this website and so far it seems to be a great place to look for advice :-)