Bulking on milk

Options
Sometimes I don't fill in all my calories. So is it alright to eat around 5 cups of milk throughout the day? Or is that unhealthy?

Replies

• b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Never tried eating milk, but if you drink it you will be ok, good for getting calories in, if not try making your own weight gainer shakes.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I drank lots of milk when I bulked. Peanut butter is also helpful
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Yes, milk is amazing for gaining muscle/bulking
  • GBPack93
    Options
    I've heard of people doing much worse to fill calories, no problem with it at all if you can stomach it.
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    If you ain't lactose intolerant then I don't see a problem with that..gomad diet but eatting a lot when your use to a smaller amount it's hard so work your way up don't go from eatting 1000 calories a day to 4000 eight away just slowly increase your food intake

You want to gain muscle weight and that will take time so stick with it and your get there
  • Coledition
    Options
    Great thanks, yeah I meant drinking milk lol
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    milk works great!
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I don't fill in all my calories. So is it alright to eat around 5 cups of milk throughout the day? Or is that unhealthy?

GOMAD would do you wonders. If you did GOMAD for around 4-6 months and picked up heavy things I'm willing to bet you'd put on some decent mass.